Winner will be announced on September 29, 2023.
Official Rules for the Autumn Adventures Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the continental United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old who have a valid email address. Employees of Knack, Inc. (“Sponsor”) as well as its immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter. If the Sweepstakes is prohibited by any local laws, you are prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes, and the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may take steps to limit or ban your participation.
2. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01am ET on September 21, 2023 and ends at 11:59pm ET on September 28, 2023 (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: Visit https://knackbags.com/pages/autumn-adventures, and complete the entry form to submit your first name and email address. Upon completion of the form and submission of the required information, you will be entered into the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person and you may not use multiple e-mail addresses to enter. The use of an agency or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
4. Drawing: On or about September 29, 2023, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winner(s) within five (5) business days of the drawing.
5. Requirements of Potential Winner(s): Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the documents on his/her behalf. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within seven (7) calendar days, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
6. Prize(s): The Winner will receive one (1) Series 2 Black Medium Expandable Knack Pack with an estimated retail value of $265, (1) Evolution Pant from Western Rise with an estimated retail value of $128, (1) Pair of Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses and a set of replacement lenses from Revant Optics with an estimated retail value of $188.99, (1) Assortment Box of JoJo’s Chocolates with an estimated retail value of $59.99 and (1) Portable Charger with an estimated retail value of $49.99. A winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. A winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
7. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, a change to any applicable terms of service, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in their sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision, any rights or remedies available to the Sponsor, whether set forth in these Official Rules or elsewhere. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the owner.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless, collectively and individually, the Sponsor, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, a changes to any applicable terms of service, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application the processing of entries application downloads or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto); or (g) ) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Rhode Island. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Rhode Island, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Rhode Island or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Rhode Island.
11. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Knack, Inc., 200 Middle Hwy, #375, Barrington, RI 02806.
12. Results: For the names of the winners of any prize over $25, please send an email to [email protected] with “Giveaway Winners” in the email subject line. Requests must be received by October 2, 2023.
What You'll Win
Knack Bags: Series 2 Medium Expandable Knack Pack
Experience the ultimate in organization and style with the Series 2 Knack Pack; a sleek backpack that expands for travel, secures your 15" laptop, and transitions seamlessly from work to play, embodying the vision of a one-bag life. Retail value: $265.
Western Rise: Evolution Pant
Discover the perfect blend of style and function with the Evolution Pant; designed for travel, outdoor, and everyday wear, these 4-way stretch pants are both lightweight and durable, ensuring comfort on any adventure. Retail value: $128.
Revant Optics: Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses + Replacement Lenses
Experience timeless style paired with cutting-edge Oakley technology in the Holbrook sunglasses, designed for adventurers who seek the best of both aesthetics and performance, complemented with Prizm™ Grey lenses for optimal clarity. Retail value: $189.
JoJo’s Chocolates: JoJo’s Favorites
Indulge in JOJO's assortment of dark chocolate treats; whether it's pistachio almond cranberry bites or peanut butter filled morsels, every bite promises premium ingredients and a healthier way to satisfy your sweet tooth. Retail value: $56.
Anker: PowerCore III Sense 10K
Stay powered on the go with Anker's ultra-slim PowerCore III Sense 10K; designed for speed and portability, it offers universal compatibility, ensuring your devices are charged quickly and safely. Retail value: $45.